Thursday 30 October 2014

My Family

Poem Dated: 20.7.94

Of the house, he is the head,
of all goodness he is made.
He distinguishes between wrong and right,
He always helps me in my plight.
He tries to make me happy in every possible way,
About him there is only one thing I can say,
That I am so very,very glad,
That he is my own wonderful DAD!!

She's always bustling about the house like a busy bee,
She's always cooking delicious, yummy dishes for me.
When I'm ill she comforts me till my pains heal,
When I'm gloomy or unhappy she makes me better feel.
When I'm hurt or troubled, she feels the pain,
She's like the warm sunshine after a heavy rain.
And I'm proud to say that she's no other,
But my dear, wonderful, darling MOTHER!!

She's the pet of the house,
She's a mischief-maker, a little mouse.
When I'm lonely, with me she plays,
And always tries to make me happy, in her little ways.
When I'm happy, she is glad,
When I'm gloomy, she feels sad.
Can you guess who it might be?
Its my "YOUNGER SISTER", you're right you see!!

He tells me stories of his days,
"Always be kind and good", he says
He thinks I am still a little kid,
But he loves me like he always did
He wants me to have all good things,
My success, to him joy brings.
I love him more year by year
Its my wonderful "GRANDPA" dear!!

These four people are very important to me,
They make up my family you see
From these people, I can never be apart
For they are very close to me, they live in my HEART!!

No comments:

Post a Comment